Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Simon Kelly, Former Property Developer & Columnist


Sunday Tribune, 4 April 2010:


"I will miss Anglo for this and it will be missed in the future by the whole economy.

[...]

So I say to Charlie Bird and the like: get off David's lawn and get out of Seán's front drive. They have lost everything but they still have to live. The bank failed because we all failed."



Irish Independent, 22 May 2010

"I feel liberated to walk away from it to be honest. When you own that amount of assets, it feels like the assets own you. I was in property for 15 years. Now I can do something I really want to do.

[...]

"My house is in my wife's name. There are reports that developers are transferring homes into their wives' names. Any smart developer would have done that right from the start."

No comments:

Post a Comment